Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors will face off against the Indiana Pacers at 10:00 PM ET on Monday. If you’re looking to make predictions on Curry’s performance, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Curry leads the Warriors with 30.8 points per game (fourth in league) and 7.1 assists (10th in league), while also averaging 6.7 rebounds.
Stephen Curry Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Indiana Pacers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: December 5, 2022
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA and BSIN
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 30.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-125)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (+120)
Stephen Curry vs. Indiana Pacers
- Curry is averaging 2.0 more points against the Pacers than his prop bet total for this game.
- He pulls down 5.5 rebounds per game against the Pacers, which equals his current prop total.
- Curry puts up an average of seven assists versus the Pacers, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games versus the Pacers, Curry has made 1.0 more three-pointer per game than his current over/under (4.5).
Stephen Curry Prop Insights
- Curry has averaged 28.4 points in his past 10 games, 2.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Monday’s points prop for Curry is 30.5. That is 0.3 less than his season average.
- Through 22 games, Curry has recorded more than 30.5 points on 13 occasions.
- He has pulled down 6.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- Curry’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 5.5 in 14 of the 22 games he’s played in so far this season.
- Curry’s assists average — 7.1 — is 0.4 lower than Monday’s over/under.
- In 22 games this season, Curry has posted an assist total higher than 7.5 on 10 occasions.
- His 5.2 made three-pointers average is 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must…