Kevin Durant will take the court for the Brooklyn Nets when they take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Below we break down Durant’s stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping you come up with good predictions for this contest.
Durant paces his squad in both points (30.4) and assists (5.3) per game, and also puts up 6.6 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.8 blocks (sixth in the league).
Kevin Durant Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets at Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: November 22, 2022
- TV Channel: TNT, NBCS-PH
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-135)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-125)
Kevin Durant vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Durant scores 30.2 points per game against the 76ers, 2.7 more than his current over/under.
- He collects 11.5 rebounds per game against the 76ers, five more than his current prop total.
- Durant posts an average of 7.8 assists when playing against the 76ers, 3.3 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the 76ers, Durant has made 0.7 more three-pointers per game than his current over/under (1.5).
Kevin Durant Prop Insights
- Durant’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (28.8) is 1.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- The 27.5-point total set for Durant on Tuesday is 2.9 less than his season scoring average.
- Durant’s point total has been over 27.5 on 10 occasions in the 17 games he’s played this season.
- He averages 0.1 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 6.5.
- This season through 17 games played, Durant has logged a rebound total higher than 6.5 on eight occasions.
- Durant’s assists average — 5.3 — is 0.8 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (4.5).
- In nine of 17 games on the season, Durant has accumulated more than 4.5 assists.
- He has hit 1.5 three-pointers per game, equal to his prop bet total for Tuesday.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is…