The Brooklyn Nets, with Royce O’Neale, will face the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. With prop bets available for O’Neale in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
O’Neale posts 10 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest, shooting 38% from the floor and 40.8% from beyond the arc with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
Royce O’Neale Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets at Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: November 22, 2022
- TV Channel: TNT, NBCS-PH
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-155)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-135)
Royce O’Neale vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- O’Neale’s scoring average versus the 76ers (five) is 4.5 less than his over/under for this game.
- He averages 6.5 rebounds against the 76ers — two more than his prop total (4.5).
- O’Neale posts an average of one assist against the 76ers, 2.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- When playing versus the 76ers, O’Neale averages 0.5 fewer made three-pointers (one) than his over/under in this game (1.5).
Royce O’Neale Prop Insights
- O’Neale has scored 0.9 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- The 9.5-point total set for O’Neale on Tuesday is 0.5 less than his season scoring average.
- O’Neale’s point total has exceeded 9.5 on 10 occasions through the 17 games he’s played this season.
- He has pulled down 4.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- This season in 17 games, O’Neale has pulled down more than 4.5 rebounds eight times.
- O’Neale’s assists average — 4.6 — is 1.1 higher than Tuesday’s over/under (3.5).
- In 10 of 17 games this season, O’Neale has accumulated more than 3.5 assists.
- He drains 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National…