ALBANY, N.Y. – The University at Albany men’s basketball team returns to action on Wednesday night, traveling to Lundholm Gymnasium to take on the University of New Hampshire Wildcats. Tip is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. and will be broadcast on ESPN+ and ESPN Radio 104.5 The Team in Albany.
Wednesday, Jan. 25 – at New Hampshire
7:00 p.m. EST
ESPN+ | ESPN Radio 104.5 The Team | Live Stats
Leading the Pack
- Gerald Drumgoole Jr. continues to pace the Great Danes with 14.7 points per game, a mark that puts him fifth overall in the America East. The Rochester native has been on a hot and cold streak as of late, posting 20+ points three of his last five game, but scoring less than 10 in the other two.
- Jonathan Beagle leads the team in rebounds, averaging 6.8 per game. That mark is good for seventh overall in the conference. Beagle is also averaging 12 points per outing, scoring 10+ in five consecutive games – with a season-high 21 against Bryant on Jan. 11.
- Aaron Reddish returned to the lineup last Thursday night after missing two games. The sophomore is averaging 8.8 points on 48.5% shooting, including a 41.2% mark from three-point range.
- Malik Edmead also returned to the lineup last Thursday after being out since Dec. 28 with a finger injury. In his return, Edmead dropped 13 points and collected three rebounds against Binghamton. Prior to injury, Edmead had a streak of three games in a row of scoring in double figures.
- The Great Danes are averaging 67.2 points per game with opponents averaging 74.3.
- UAlbany is shooting 40.8% from the field, 33.1% from three, and 70.2% from the free throw line.
Last Time Out
The UAlbany men’s basketball team took a tied ballgame into the locker room at the half on Thursday night against America East foe Binghamton, but hot shooting from the Bearcats in the second half was too much to overcome. Binghamton shot 63.2% from the field in the second frame to build a comfortable lead early, not looking back. The Great Danes’ offense was led by Jonathan Beagle, who finished with 17 points.