Sunday, March 19 | 5 p.m. (MT)
#2 Utah (26-4, 15-4 Pac-12) vs #10 Princeton (24-5; 12-2 Ivy League)
Location: Jon. M Huntsman Center, Salt Lake City, UT
Radio: ESPN700 KALL | Listen Live Click Here
Live Stats: Click Here
HOW TO TUNE IN
Fans can watch the game on ESPN2 with Elise Woodward and Dan Hughes calling the action. The radio call will be on ESPN 700 KALL, with Bill Riley handling play-by-play and Milee Enger as analyst. Live stats are on UtahUtes.com.
•Tickets to all NCAA Tournament First and Second Round Games are available online at UtahTickets.com or by calling 801-581-8849.
HEAR FROM HEAD COACH LYNNE ROBERTS
We get Princeton, and we are excited about it. You know, this is the game 364 days ago we lost the chance to go to the Sweet 16, and we have been motivated to get here. Our players are fired up, and our staff is fired up knowing the challenge that it will be.
Princeton is very good, incredibly well coached. We stayed up way too late watching film last night on them. So they’re good. So we have our hands full, but we are looking forward to having another great crowd, and that was a huge — you know, I’m a broken record at this point. It matters in winning. And it helped us last night, and we are going to need it tomorrow.
UTES IN THE NCAA TOURNAMENT
• Utah was selected as the No. 2 seed, the highest seeding in school history.
• The highest the University of Utah had been seeded in the NCAA Tournament prior to this year was No. 5 in 1982-83, 1996-97, 2000-01, 2005-06.
• The Utes have earned back-to-back NCAA Tournament appearances for the first time since the 2008 and 2009 this season.
• Utah has made the 19 total NCAA Tournament appearances.
• Utah has only made the NCAA Tournament as a Pac-12 member one time before and it was the 2021-22 season.
• This is the third time the NCAA Women’s Tournament has been in Salt Lake City. The first time was in 2000-01 and then later in 2010-11.
• Utah’s 103 points against Gardner-Webb were the most points scored in an NCAA Tournament game by the Utes.
• Alissa Pili’s 33 points against Gardner-Webb is the second highest scored by a Ute in an NCAA Tournament game. Kim Webb dropped 35 in 2003.
• Utah is looking to make it to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2005-06 and the third time in…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at University of Utah Athletics…