The Boston Celtics, including Jayson Tatum, face the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Let’s break down Tatum’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make good predictions.
Tatum is tops on the Celtics with 30.2 points per contest (sixth in league) and 9.0 rebounds, while also posting 4.7 assists.
Jayson Tatum Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Boston Celtics at Utah Jazz
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BOS
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-130)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-125)
Jayson Tatum vs. Utah Jazz
- Tatum is averaging 0.3 more points against the Jazz than his prop bet total for this game.
- He grabs 4.8 rebounds per game against the Jazz, 4.7 fewer than his current prop total.
- Tatum collects fewer assists against the Jazz — 1.7 fewer per game, to be exact — than his prop bet over/under.
- In games against the Jazz, Tatum has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than his current over/under (3.5).
Jayson Tatum Prop Insights
- Tatum’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (27.7) is 0.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- The 30.2 points Tatum scores per game are 1.7 more than his prop total on Saturday (28.5).
- Tatum has gone over 28.5 points in 42 of the 66 games he’s played this season.
- His rebounding average — 9.0 per game — is 0.5 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (9.5).
- In 66 games played this season, Tatum has exceeded 9.5 boards on 29 occasions.
- Tatum has picked up 4.7 assists per game, 0.8 fewer than Saturday’s over/under (5.5).
- In 66 games this season, Tatum has put up an assist total above 5.5 on 23 occasions.
- He makes 3.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under on Saturday (3.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.