The Boston Celtics, including Jaylen Brown, face the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. In this piece we’ll dig into Brown’s stats and trends to help you make good predictions among his prop bets for this outing.
Brown is averaging 26.8 points, 3.3 assists and 6.9 rebounds per contest.
Jaylen Brown Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Boston Celtics at Utah Jazz
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BOS
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-130)
Jaylen Brown vs. Utah Jazz
- Brown scores 29 points per game versus the Jazz, 2.5 more than his current over/under.
- His 5.3 rebounds per game versus the Jazz are 1.2 fewer than his prop bet total.
- Brown posts an average of four assists when playing against the Jazz, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- When playing against the Jazz, Brown averages 0.2 more made three-pointers (2.7) than his over/under in this game (2.5).
Jaylen Brown Prop Insights
- Brown’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (27.8) is 1.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Brown’s 26.8 points per game are 0.3 higher than Saturday’s prop total.
- Brown has recorded over 26.5 points 30 times through 59 games this season.
- His per-game rebounding average of 6.9 is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Saturday (6.5).
- Brown’s single-game rebound output has been higher than 6.5 on 32 occasions through 59 games.
- Brown has picked up 3.3 assists per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet on Saturday (3.5).
- Brown has recorded more than 3.5 assists in 20 of 59 games.
- He averages the same number of three-point makes as his prop bet on Saturday (2.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Celtics Wire…