The Boston Celtics, with Derrick White, will take on the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday. Below we break down White’s stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping you come up with good predictions for this contest.
White posts 12.1 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocks.
Derrick White Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Boston Celtics at Utah Jazz
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: March 18, 2023
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and NBCS-BOS
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-135)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-145)
Derrick White vs. Utah Jazz
- White’s scoring average versus the Jazz (17.7) is 2.2 more than his over/under for this game.
- He collects 2.3 rebounds per game versus the Jazz, 1.2 fewer than his current prop total.
- White puts up an average of 5.3 assists when playing against the Jazz, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Jazz, White has made 0.8 more three-pointers per game than his current over/under (1.5).
Derrick White Prop Insights
- White has averaged 12.7 points in his past 10 games, 2.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- White is putting up 12.1 points per game this season, 3.4 fewer than his over/under on Saturday.
- In the 71 games he’s played this season, White’s point total has been over 15.5 on 19 occasions.
- His rebounding average — 3.4 per game — is 0.1 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- In 71 games played this season, White has exceeded 3.5 boards on 30 occasions.
- White has picked up 3.9 assists per game, 0.6 lower than his prop bet on Saturday (4.5).
- In 22 of 71 games this season, White has accumulated more than 4.5 assists.
- He drains 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet total on Saturday (1.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Celtics Wire…