Seth Curry’s Brooklyn Nets will match up against the Sacramento Kings at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Below we break down Curry’s stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping you come up with good predictions for this matchup.
Curry averages 9.9 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. At the other end, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Seth Curry Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets vs. Sacramento Kings
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: March 16, 2023
- TV Channel: YES and NBCS-CA
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-105)
Seth Curry vs. Sacramento Kings
- Curry’s scoring average versus the Kings (15.5) is 7.0 more than his over/under for this game.
- Against the Kings, Curry averages 2.5 made treys per game, 1.0 more than his over/under.
Seth Curry Prop Insights
- Curry’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (7.0) is 1.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Curry’s 9.9 points per game are 1.4 more than Thursday’s prop total.
- Curry has scored over 8.5 points 27 times through 51 games this season.
- He drains 1.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under on Thursday (1.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Nets Wire…