Zach LaVine’s Chicago Bulls will take the court against the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Let’s examine all of the prop bets available for LaVine in this contest, using stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
LaVine posts 24.0 points, 4.6 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Zach LaVine Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: January 24, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSIN
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 25.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-120)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+120)
Zach LaVine vs. Indiana Pacers
- LaVine scores 22.9 points per game against the Pacers, 2.6 less than his current over/under.
- He pulls down 5.1 rebounds per game versus the Pacers, 0.6 more than his current prop total.
- LaVine puts up an average of four assists versus the Pacers, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- When playing against the Pacers, LaVine averages 1.1 more made three-pointers (3.6) than his over/under in this game (2.5).
Zach LaVine Prop Insights
- LaVine has averaged 28.3 points in his past 10 games, 2.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Tuesday’s over/under for LaVine is 25.5. That’s 1.5 more than his season average.
- LaVine has exceeded 25.5 points in 14 of the 42 games he’s played on the season.
- He has pulled down 4.6 rebounds per game, 0.1 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- LaVine’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 in 23 of the 42 games he’s played in so far this season.
- LaVine has collected 4.2 assists per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet on Tuesday (4.5).
- In 42 games this season, LaVine has registered an assist total higher than 4.5 on 21 occasions.
- He has connected on 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under on Tuesday (2.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem…