The Oklahoma City Thunder, with Josh Giddey, will match up against the Atlanta Hawks at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With prop bets in place for Giddey in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Giddey leads his squad in both rebounds (8.0) and assists (5.8) per game, and also posts 16.0 points. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Josh Giddey Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: January 25, 2023
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSSE
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 18.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (+110)
Josh Giddey vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Giddey is averaging 2.5 fewer points against the Hawks than his prop bet total for this game.
- He collects six rebounds per game versus the Hawks, 2.5 fewer than his current prop total.
- Giddey dishes out fewer assists versus the Hawks — 0.5 fewer per game, to be exact — than his prop bet total.
- In games against the Hawks, Giddey has made 0.5 more three-pointers per game than his current over/under (0.5).
Josh Giddey Prop Insights
- Giddey has averaged 18.6 points in his past 10 games, 0.1 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- The 18.5-point over/under for Giddey on Wednesday is 2.5 higher than his scoring average on the season (16.0).
- Through the 42 games he’s played this season, Giddey’s point total has been over 18.5 on 13 occasions.
- He averages 0.5 less rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 8.5.
- So far this season in 42 games played, Giddey has logged a rebound total higher than 8.5 on 21 occasions.
- Giddey’s assists average — 5.8 — is 0.7 lower than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 13 of 42 games so far this season, Giddey has accumulated more than 6.5 assists.
- His 1.0 made three-pointer average is 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Wednesday.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National…