The Chicago Bulls, with Ayo Dosunmu, will take on the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. If you’re trying to make predictions on Dosunmu’s performance, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Dosunmu averages 9.4 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 50.3% from the field.
Ayo Dosunmu Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Chicago Bulls at Indiana Pacers
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: January 24, 2023
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSIN
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-135)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-105)
Ayo Dosunmu vs. Indiana Pacers
- Dosunmu scores 8.6 points per game versus the Pacers, 0.9 less than his current over/under.
- He collects 1.8 rebounds per game against the Pacers, 0.7 fewer than his current prop total.
- Dosunmu dishes out more assists versus the Pacers — 2.3 more per game, to be exact — than his prop bet over/under.
- Against the Pacers, Dosunmu averages 0.6 made treys per game, 0.1 more than his over/under.
Ayo Dosunmu Prop Insights
- Dosunmu’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (8.6) is 0.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Dosunmu is scoring 9.4 points per game this season, 0.1 less than his points prop on Tuesday.
- Dosunmu has gone over 9.5 points in 18 of the 44 games he’s played on the season.
- He averages 0.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 2.5.
- Through 44 games played this season, Dosunmu has exceeded 2.5 boards on 30 occasions.
- Dosunmu’s assists average — 2.7 — is 0.2 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (2.5).
- Dosunmu has recorded more than 2.5 assists 21 times through 44 contests.
- He drains 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.