LOS ANGELES – No. 8 UCLA (17-3, 8-1 Pac-12) will take on USC (14-6, 6-3 Pac-12) this Thursday evening at the Galen Center near downtown Los Angeles. The Bruins’ game at USC will be nationally televised on ESPN2, with Dave Pasch and Bill Walton calling the action. UCLA has won 14 of its last 15 games. Most recently, the Bruins returned home after splitting a pair of games at Arizona State and Arizona.
Venue: Galen Center (Los Angeles)
Game Time: 6 p.m. (PT)
TV Talent: Dave Pasch (play-by-play), Bill Walton (analyst)
Radio Broadcast (UCLA Sports Network): AM 1150
Radio Talent: Josh Lewin (play-by-play), Tracy Murray (analyst)
SIRIUS XM, SIRIUS XM App Channels: Ch. 83, Ch. 83
ABOUT THE BRUINS
– UCLA will play at USC this Thursday, reaching the halfway mark of its Pac-12 schedule (the Bruins are 8-1 in league play).
– The Bruins are seeking their first win against USC at the Galen Center since March 3, 2018 (UCLA won, 83-72).
– The Bruins saw their 14-game winning streak end with a 58-52 loss at No. 11-ranked Arizona last Saturday afternoon.
– UCLA has gone 17-3 through 20 games, having won 14 of their last 15 contests dating back to the end of November.
– Following Thursday night’s game at USC, the Bruins will play six of their final 10 games in Pauley Pavilion.
– UCLA has limited the opposition to fewer than 70 points in each of the last 15 games.
– UCLA ranks No. 11, nationally, in fewest points allowed per game (59.8) and No. 29 in 3-PT percentage defense (29.6%).
– The Bruins have committed fewer turnovers than their opponent in all 20 contests this season.
– UCLA has gone 6-3 in nine games played away from home this season … the Bruins are 11-0 at home.
THE CROSSTOWN RIVALRY
– The Bruins have compiled an all-time record of 146-114 against USC in a series that began in 1927-28.
– Jaylen Clark made a game-winning 3-pointer with 15 seconds left in UCLA’s 60-58 win against USC on Jan. 5, 2023.
– After losing at the Galen Center last season (in February), UCLA has won three consecutive contests against USC.
– UCLA and USC have gone 10-10 against each…