Fans can catch Wednesday’s game on SEC Network and online or on any mobile device through WatchESPN. WatchESPN can be accessed through the ESPN App, or online at espn.com/watch. Dave Neal (play-by-play) and Jon Sundvold (analyst) will have the call.
Fans can also listen live on their local Vol Network affiliate to hear Bob Kesling and Bert Bertelkamp describing the action.
Tennessee (16-3, 6-1 SEC) wrapped up an undefeated two-game road swing Saturday with a 77-56 win at LSU—the Vols’ 10th win by 20 or more points this season. Josiah-Jordan James led the way with a season-high 22 points and hit four threes, while Zakai Zeigler had 12 points and 10 assists for his second-career double-double.
The Vols have won four of the last five meetings against Georgia, including three straight in Knoxville. Wednesday’s matchup marks the lone meeting of the 2022-23 season.
After Wednesday’s matchup with Georgia, Tennessee takes a brief break from conference play to welcome Texas to town for the SEC/Big 12 Challenge on Saturday. Tip off is set for 6 p.m. ET on ESPN. ESPN College GameDay will also be live from Knoxville on Saturday, broadcasting form Thompson-Boling Arena starting at 11 a.m. ET.
• Tennessee leads its all-time series with Georgia, 98-61, dating to 1913.
• When the series is contested in Knoxville, the Vols own a 60-15 advantage.
• The Vols have won three straight home games in this series and have triumphed in four of the last five meetings overall.
• Over UT’s last three games vs. Georgia, Josiah-Jordan James has averaged 17.3 points, and Santiago Vescovi has averaged 12.3 points.
• Tennessee AD Danny White is the younger brother of Georgia head coach Mike White.
• Dating to 2017, Tennessee has won seven consecutive home games during Coaches vs. Cancer “Suits and Sneakers” Week.
• The Vols are 20-7 all-time during “Suits and Sneakers” week, including a 14-2 record at home.
• The Vols have held the No. 2 spot in the NCAA’s NET ratings since Jan. 3.
• Tennessee ranks among the top 10 nationally in five different statistical categories.
• These Vols have won eight games by 30 or more points.
• During conference play,…
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Coming off last week’s undefeated two-game road trip, the fourth-ranked Tennessee men’s basketball team is back for a pair of home contests this week—beginning with a matchup against Georgia on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET.