The Philadelphia 76ers, with Tobias Harris, will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Below we dig into Harris’ stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping you come up with good predictions for this matchup.
Harris puts up a team-leading 6.2 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 15.3 points and 2.9 assists, shooting 46.3% from the floor and 39.5% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
Tobias Harris Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Philadelphia 76ers at Charlotte Hornets
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Date: November 23, 2022
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-PH
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-145)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-150)
Tobias Harris vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Harris’ scoring average against the Hornets (19.8) is 0.7 less than his over/under for this game.
- His 7.5 rebounds per game versus the Hornets are 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under.
- Harris racks up fewer assists against the Hornets — 0.3 fewer per game, to be exact — than his prop bet total.
- Versus the Hornets, Harris averages 2.8 made treys per game, 1.3 more than his over/under.
Tobias Harris Prop Insights
- Harris’ points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (16.7) is 3.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- The 20.5-point prop bet for Harris on Wednesday is 5.2 higher than his season scoring average (15.3).
- Harris has scored over 20.5 points four times through 15 games this season.
- His rebounding average — 6.2 per game — is 0.3 less than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (6.5).
- So far this season in 15 games, Harris has recorded more than 6.5 rebounds six times.
- Harris has picked up 2.9 assists per game, 0.6 lower than his prop bet on Wednesday (3.5).
- In 15 games this season, Harris has put up an assist total above 3.5 on four occasions.
- He drains 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under on Wednesday (1.5).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help…