The Golden State Warriors, including Stephen Curry, hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. With prop bets available for Curry in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you make good predictions.
Curry paces the Warriors with 32.3 points per contest (second in league) and 7.1 assists (ninth in league), while also averaging 6.7 rebounds.
Stephen Curry Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: November 23, 2022
- TV Channel: ESPN, NBCS-BA
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-130)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-135)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-120)
Stephen Curry vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Curry scores 31.5 points per game versus the Clippers, 4.0 more than his current over/under.
- He grabs 5.5 rebounds per game against the Clippers, the same as his current prop total.
- Curry averages 3.5 assists against the Clippers, 3.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under.
- Against the Clippers, Curry averages six made treys per game, 1.5 more than his over/under.
Stephen Curry Prop Insights
- Curry’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (33.1) is 5.6 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- The 27.5-point prop total set for Curry on Wednesday is 4.8 less than his season scoring average (32.3).
- Curry has exceeded 27.5 points in 11 of the 16 games he’s appeared in this season.
- He has collected 6.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 higher than his prop bet on Wednesday.
- This season through 16 games, Curry has recorded over 5.5 rebounds 11 times.
- Curry averages 7.1 assists, 0.6 more than Wednesday’s prop bet (6.50).
- In eight of 16 games on the season, Curry has recorded more than 6.5 assists.
- He drains 5.3 three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet total on Wednesday (4.5).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older…