The Boston Celtics, with Al Horford, will face the Dallas Mavericks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. In this article we take a look at all of Horford’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best predictions.
Horford averages 10.6 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 0.5 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
Al Horford Prop Lines and Game Time
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: November 23, 2022
- TV Channel: ESPN, NBCS-BOS, and BSSW
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-125)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+105)
Al Horford vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Horford scores 15.5 points per game versus the Mavericks, 5.0 more than his current over/under.
- He grabs five rebounds per game against the Mavericks, 2.5 fewer than his current prop total.
- Horford racks up assists against the Mavericks at an equal rate to his prop bet over/under.
- In games against the Mavericks, Horford has made 1.0 fewer three-pointer per game than his current over/under (1.5).
Al Horford Prop Insights
- Horford has scored 0.9 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Horford is posting 10.6 points per game, 0.1 higher than Wednesday’s prop total.
- Horford’s point total has been over 10.5 on eight occasions in the 14 games he’s played this season.
- He averages 0.7 less rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 7.5.
- So far this season in 14 games played, Horford has registered a rebound total higher than 7.5 on four occasions.
- Horford has collected 2.4 assists per game, 0.1 lower than his prop bet on Wednesday (2.5).
- Horford has dished out more than 2.5 assists four times in 14 games.
- His 2.0 made three-pointers average is 0.5 higher than his prop bet on Wednesday.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or…